St Kevin’s College

This Catholic co-educational school was founded on the property known as Redcastle in 1927

The property had been that of the Hon. John McLean, a well-known run holder and benefactor.

When his nephew, St John Buckley inherited the property in 1902, he built a large brick house with limestone facings. This has since become the Christian Brothers’ residence.